Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau La Dominique Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château La Dominique 2014 is a blend of 85% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc matured in 60% new oak. It has a little more composure on the nose compared to recent vintages: black cherries, iodine and floral notes developing, though I would still prefer to see more delineation. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannins, quite plush in the mouth with soft blackberry tinged with allspice and graphite on the finish. This is a structured La Dominique that just needs to muster a little more precision on the hard finish. Not bad, but this estate should aim for the very top of the pile given the brilliance of the wines produced back in the 1980s and early 1990s. Drink 2018 - 2030.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Friendly raspberry, cherry and spice notes mingle here, with bright acidity and a light brambly edge holding the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Fragrant dark fruit aromas with integrated oak. Some spice. Juicy, ripe fruit. Tannins finely textured. More elegance this year. Clean, long finish.
This is a rich and slightly extracted wine with lots of fruits and spices. Full-bodied and chewy. Wait and see.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.