Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau La Croix de Gay Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château La Croix de Gay 2014 has a fragrant, well-defined bouquet with red berries intermingling with sous bois and tobacco scents. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, supple in the mouth with good acidity, perhaps just a little linear on the finish, but maintaining a decent level of freshness. Fine. Drink 2016 - 2028.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
This delivers a solid blast of plum, blueberry and blackberry fruit, with ample sweet toast and black licorice accents forming the background. A flattering style.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Firm, long, linear. Tightly knit tannins. Bit austere. Firm, dry finish. Lacks the usual Pomerol charm.
This is well done with blackberries and blueberries. Full body, cherry character and a long finish. Better than 2012.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.