Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Haut-Brisson Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Haut Brisson 2014 was showing a lot of toasty oak on the nose that obstructed the fruit expression. The palate is medium-bodied and here (hooray) the oak is more assimilated with quite a seductive, silky black cherry and blueberry finish. Give this 3 or 4 years to fully integrate and you might well have a delicious Saint Emilion. Drink 2019 - 2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
This is very fine with a dense and tight body, ultra-fine tannins and a long finish. Classy.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.