Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Haut Bergey Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Haut-Bergey 2014 is a blend of 65% Cabernet Sauvignon and 35% Merlot (though is pinch of Petit Verdot according Hélène Garçin-Léveque) raised in 30% new oak. It has a lot of ripeness on the nose, quite "full-on" in style and showing just a little sur-maturité. The palate is better, reining the opulence of the aromatics in with quite dense blackberry and raspberry fruit with commendable delineation on the finish. It just needs to contain that over-enthusiasm on the nose. Drink 2018 - 2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Succulent, with lots of red currant and blackberry confiture notes, laced with anise and sweet spice details. A singed apple wood edge forms on the finish. Shows excellent energy overall.
J.M - Wine Spectator
This is quite a mouth filler, some tannic hold but veering over to slightly under ripe on the finish which cuts the length a little short. Ambition is clearly on display from Vignobles Garcin, this is one that will need a few years to soften. Medium term, with carafing, from a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot.
A solid core of fruit to this wine with blueberry, dark chocolate and mineral character. Full body with firm tannins and a fresh finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.