Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Haut-Batailley Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Haut-Batailley 2014 is a blend of 78% Cabernet Sauvignon and 22% Merlot picked between 25 September and 9 October at 33hl/ha. The nose seems to revel in that Cabernet Sauvignon: sensual black fruit on the nose mixed with minerals and incense aromas. It offers knockout precision. The palate is medium-bodied with very fine tannin that are enveloped in pure black cherry fruit mixed with blueberry and even hints of orange rind. There is already plenty of energy coiled up in this Haut-Batailley - a splendid Pauillac in the making. Drink 2019 - 2032.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Light tobacco and cedar hints lead off, followed by pretty red currant and bitter cherry fruit flavors. Shows good energy on the iron-edged finish. A minerally style of Pauillac.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Lovely textured, lifted black Cabernet fruit to the fore. Beautiful expression and an elegantly long finish.
A young wine with presence and finesse showing firm tannins, a medium to full body and a persistent finish. Fine texture.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.