Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Gruaud Larose Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The cassis and black cherry fruit glides along here, with hints of warm fruitcake and licorice. Tarry accents emerge at the very end, giving this some depth and grip. This may fill out a bit more.
J.M - Wine Spectator
Fragrant and floral fruit at the start, less weighty than in the past, with fine sweetness on the mid palate. Much more complexity to come.
This is tight and compacted with beautiful fruit on the center palate. Full body, velvety tannins and a long and flavorful finish. Very intense.
The 2014 Château Gruaud Larose is a blend of 61% Cabernet Sauvignon, 29% Merlot, 7% Cabernet Franc and 3% Petit Verdot that was picked between September 24 and October 11 with the Petit Verdot. It was fermented in wooden and cement vats and is being aged in 40% new French oak. The bouquet unfolds nicely in the glass with blackberry, blueberry and cedar scents that are detailed and quite sensual. The new oak is a little more prominent than recent vintages but it is perfectly in sync with the fruit. The palate is medium-bodied, fresh and citrus-like on the entry, the tannin fine and lending this nascent Gruaud Larose fine precision and poise. This is a superb Saint Julien: fresh and with a satin-like texture. Everything is in place for a promising evolution.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.