Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Grand Pontet Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Grand-Pontet 2014 has a lifted, perfumed and floral bouquet with hints of violet suffusing the crisp blueberry and blackcurrant fruit. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, good structure and harmony here with a long, sensual finish in the making. This is a Saint Emilion that has put in a fine performance in 2014. Drink 2019 - 2032.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
A full-bodied wine with blackberry, licorice and tar character. Round tannins and chewy. Impressive.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.