Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Gracia Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Gracia 2014 is a blend of 80% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon picked between 12 and 23 October and aged in 100% new French oak. The nose is well defined, the Cabernets lending the aromatics subtle sous-bois and cold stone tones. The palate is full-bodied but has good acidity. There is a slight coarsness to the tannin but they will be abraded during élevage, the finish gently fanning out. This has always been one of my favourite "garagiste" crus and this will drink well over 15 to 20 years. Tasted on four occasions with consistent notes. Drink 2019 - 2035
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
A dense and textured wine with coffee, cedar, blackberry and berry character. Full and dense body. More balanced style.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.