Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Gloria Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Gloria 2014 has a focused, straight-laced bouquet with strict redcurrant and wild strawberry fruit, tightly wound at first but opening with aeration, tobacco and even flint emerging with time. The palate is medium-bodied with firm, dry tannin, a little chalkiness under those broody black fruit, the foundation of a classic, almost austere finish the nevertheless offers length and sustain. This actually harks back to the fine old Gloria's of the past, a little rustic perhaps, but a wine that I think will blossom in bottle. This will need to prove itself in bottle. Drink 2019 - 2038.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Gutsy and slightly chunky, but a fun, mouthfilling style nonetheless, with lots of bramble and briar patch notes around the core of dark plum and blueberry fruit. Shows ample tar on the finish. Shy on refinement, but solidly built.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Exuberant, spicy black fruits - rich and ripe with a hint of leather. Has vigour and depth, will open up soon but last well.
This is the best Gloria in years with amazing dark blackberries, minerals, rose petals and spices. Full body, firm tannins and a very long finish. Seamless.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.