Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Gazin Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
A fresh and juicy style, with lots of blueberry, raspberry and plum coulis flavors that race through the anise-accented finish. Features ample, well-integrated toast.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Undemonstrative but dense and powerful. Solid fruit and tannin. Austere at present with firm but rounded tannins. Good but will need time.
The Château Gazin 2014 is a blend of 95% Merlot and 5% Cabernet Franc picked between 19 September and 8 October. I like the freshness on the nose here: more black than red fruit, a little broody and introspective at the moment but well defined with mineral tones coming through. The palate is medium-bodied with ripe tannin and nicely judged acidity. There is a sense of nonchalance about this Gazin, nothing over-ambitious, something perhaps in keeping with the vintage, uninteresting in replicating the 2009 or 2010, happy in its own skin.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.