Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Fonroque Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Fonroque 2014 blossoms from the glass with ebullient red berry fruit mixed with rose petal and violets aromas. This palate is crisp and focused with a keen line of acidity that neatly counterbalanced the silky textured, lightly spiced fruit. This is already showing fine cohesion and poise-an excellent wine courtesy of Alain Moueix and one of my picks from the Right Bank this year. Drink 2019 - 2032.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
A pure, racy version, with a lovely floral edge to the blood orange, cherry and red currant fruit flowing atop the finely beaded acidity. Offers a long, elegant finish. Very charming.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Biodynamically run. Terroir based wine. Lively, minerally, dark and red fruit nose. Acidity marked (low pH). Fresh but slightly chewy finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.