Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Fombrauge Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Fombrauge 2014, a blend of 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc picked between 2 and 20 October, has a rich and rather alcoholic bouquet that feels smudged compared to its peers. The palate is sweet and chewy on the entry, powerful and burly with immense weight on the middle and finish. It is redeemed by a decent line of acidity that prevents any cloyingness on the finish, but I would like to see more character and personality in this Saint Emilion Grand Cru Classé. Tasted three times with consistent notes. Drink 2019 - 2032.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Features a frankly toasty frame, with a warm cocoa note melding with the plum and black cherry fruit, turning soft and generous through the finish. A touch shy on tension, but has appeal.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Rich, ripe and modern. Plush fruit. Polished tannins and texture. Firm, dry, tight-knit finish.
This is dense and soulful with hot stone and berry character. Full body. Chewy. Better than 2012.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.