Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Ferriere Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Ferrière 2014 has a lovely nose that is punchy and bright: violet-tinged black fruit that are vivacious and precise. The palate is medium-bodied with a citrus fresh entry, a keen thread of acidity, good weight in the mouth with a surprisingly (for Ferrière) structured finish. There is a sense of energy here that wins you over and it should be translated into the wine post-bottling. One not to overlook as this is often keenly priced compared to its peers. Drink 2018 - 2032.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Presents a blast of bright plum and cassis fruit, along with a noticeable savory edge and notes of violet and white pepper. The acidity is a bit perky through the finish, but this should be pretty if it settles in.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Fine, fragrant Cabernet nose. Shows well both its Margaux elegance and 2014's clean fruit and high acidity. Not a big wine but nice florality and persistence.
This shows a wonderful finish with lots of blackcurrants and blackberries. A full bodied, serious and back-ended wine. Very serious. Excellent potential.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.