Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Faugeres Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Faugères 2014 has an attractive, perfumed and quite floral bouquet with black cherries, juniper and touches of violet. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, crisp acidity and a sense of harmony coming through on the finish. This has charm and class, a well-heeled Saint Emilion that will give at least a decade of pleasure. If you desire something more "flash" then opt for the Peby-Faugères, but this just seems more natural and actually, more complex. Drink 2018 - 2030.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Very fresh, with a delicious beam of plum, boysenberry and anise notes pumping along, carried by sweet spice and graphite hints. This has some pyrotechnics, and the balance to pull them off.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Marked by the limestone terroir. Chalky, mineral notes and dry finish. Robust but not over-extracted. Lacks a little mid-palate density.
Balanced and refined with blueberry and mineral character. Medium body, fine tannins and a fresh finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.