Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau du Tertre Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château du Tertre 2014 is a blend of 58% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Cabernet Franc, 12% Petit Verdot and 10% Merlot picked from 26 September until 16 October. It has a slightly more opulent nose than the Giscours at the moment with red plum and crushed strawberry fruit, a slight gravel accent coming through with aeration. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, crisp acidity and more weight than the Giscours. It feels harmonious and fleshly, lightly spiced with a long tender finish. Alexandre van Beek has overseen a very commendable Margaux for the vintage and it should drink well over the next 15 to 20 years. Drink 2018 - 2032.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Pepper and savory flavors lead the way, followed by slightly brisk damson plum, cherry pit and iron notes. Not dense, but shows a good racy edge on the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Quite robust, meaty nose. There's good fruit but its not yet showing the usual Margaux lift which will come in time along with more expression.
A fantastic Tertre. One of the best in years with so much dark fruit, earth and light meat character. Decadent yet classy. Full body, polished tannins long finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.