Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Doisy-Vedrines (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Offers a bold, spicy profile, with nectarine, ginger, hazelnut and pineapple notes. Shows lots of energy, brimming with spice and focused acidity through the finish. A great showing.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Fresh, subdued nose of lemony botrytis, fresh citrus fruits and green fig - the blend's 15% Sauvignon Blanc is almost too noticeable. Lovely floral lift to stone fruit and papaya flavours, extended by lively but harmonious acidity. A trace of alcoholic heat here.
The Château Doisy-Védrines 2014 is a blend of 85% Sémillon and 15% Sauvignon Blanc, a modest 134 grams per liter residual sugar and a pH of 3.55 (a figure that might be a little lower than recent vintages.) It has a fragrant bouquet that is actually quite similar to Doisy-Daëne this year, a reticent at first but opens up with honey, orange zest and mineral aromas. The palate is fresh and vibrant on the entry with a fine line of acidity, much more race than recent vintage with citrus lemon, honey and orange peel on the long, persistent finish. Yes, there is a little more unctuousness on the finish compared to Doisy-Daëne but at the end of the day, they are both superb expressions of Barsac.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.