Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Doisy Daene Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Bright peach, nectarine and tangerine notes form the core, with a lacing of hazelnut. Shows a touch of youthful coarseness on the finish that has yet to settle in, but this remains concentrated overall.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
The Château Doisy-Daëne 2014 is bestowed with 144 grams per liter residual sugar and a pH of 3.7. It is much more introspective compared to the Coutet at the moment, perhaps because of less residual, but it is fragrant and ethereal with wild honey, yellow flower and orange blossom scents developing with aeration. The palate is very well balanced with superb tension and fruit intensity on the entry. It is more linear than recent vintages, minerally with a lovely twist of sour lemon imparting tension and vivacity on the crystalline finish. This is a fabulous Doisy-Daëne from Denis Dubourdieu.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.