Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau de Rayne-Vigneau Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Rayne-Vigneau 2014 could be one of the standouts of the vintage. It was showing a little new oak on the nose, though readers should note that this sample was taken from a new Burgundy barrel. There are touches of vanilla infusing the honeyed fruit. The palate is fresh and vibrant on the entry. This is very balanced and poised with superb tension, energetic but classy, a sophisticated Sauternes that feels persistent and long in the mouth. Talented winemaker Anne Le Naour has crafted another beauty from this estate that deserves more respect. Drink 2018 - 2045.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 - Apr 2015
Spicy, with ginger and cardamom hints weaving around the pineapple, quince and fig flavors. The juicy edge has a piecrust note. Still a bit raw, but the range is there.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Deep aromas of tropical fruit, honey and balsamic herbs. Rich, dense and suave, with marmalady botrytis-laced flavours of grilled bananas, honeyed peach and spices.
A dense palate of dried fruits and spices with mushroom and walnut character. Full body, fresh finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.