Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau de Myrat Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
A bold, spicy style, with ginger, apple pie, pineapple and hazelnut notes racing along, laced with a hint of singed orange peel. Exotic and energetic.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Aromas of pineapple, peach, sage and smoky botrytis have a saline edge. Very lively acidity provides focus to the tactile stone fruit, mango and papaya flavours (only 118 g/l RS).
An excellent example of the year with dried apples, apricots and lemons. Full-bodied, medium sweet with a super intense finish and spices.
The Château de Myrat 2014 is a blend of 88% Sémillon, 8% Sauvignon Blanc and 4% Muscadelle. At 118 grams per liter residual sugar it has one of the lowest levels, with 4.5 grams per liter total acidity. It seems just a little “simple” on the nose with scents of honeysuckle and beeswax, though my main gripe is that it does not offer the mineralité of its peers at the moment. The palate is fresh and crisp on the entry with plenty of pineapple and citrus fruit mixed with light honeyed tones towards the finish. This improves with aeration in the glass, not a million miles away from Doisy-Daëne in style, but with slightly less breeding. With a bit of luck it will land at the top of my banded score.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.