Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau de Fieuzal Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château de Fieuzal Rouge 2014 is a blend of 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc. I have enjoyed what consultant Hubert de Bouard has brought this Pessac-Léognan in recent years, the nose full with blackberry and warm gravel scents that are nicely defined, with well-integrated, new oak. The palate is medium-bodied with a pleasing roundness and depth on the entry. There is good structure here, just the right amount of sappy black fruit on the generous finish to urge another sip. This has good potential after bottling. Drink 2018 - 2035.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
A lightly singed cedar note runs amid the red currant and cherry fruit. Offers a fresh, open finish. This usually fills out a bit more with the élevage.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Closed black cherry fruits on the nose, very little generosity on display at this stage although there is a subdued sense of power, clear tannic hold. They purposely reduced their extraction time at Fiuezal this year, but the house style is still evident - firm and big, successful within that style, less lift than at some other Pessac estates, but the dark bristling fruit is obvious and there is excellent potential for ageing. 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc.
A red with attractive currant and berry character. Medium body, firm tannins and fresh acidity. Builds on the palate with a chewy finish. Shows potential.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.