Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau de Fieuzal Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château de Fieuzal Blanc 2014 has an attractive nose: lime mixed with citrus fruit and touches of grilled walnut coming through with aeration. The palate is quite shrill on the entry with attacking lime and citrus scents. The acidity is quite strong here, but there is plenty of fruit and a lovely sense of tension on the finish. This is an excellent Pessac-Léognan from this rejuvenated estate. Drink 2017 - 2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Pippin apple, green melon rind and green plum notes mix with hints of tarragon and lime. Offers a fresh feel through the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Contemporary in style, gentle vanilla bean toasting, gourmet without straying over into sweet. Lower feeling pf acidity than some. Nice lemon curd finish, from regular lees stirring. Low temperature vinification at below 20°C. Hubert de Boüard is consultant here. 60% Sauvignon Blanc, 40% Semillon.
Wow. Lots of lilac and honeysuckle with sliced apples and lemon character. Some minerals. Full body, tightly-knit, long and intense. Excited to see how this develops.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.