Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau D'Armailhac Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château d'Armailhac 2014 is a blend of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 36% Merlot, 12% Cabernet Franc and 2% Petit Verdot (slightly more Merlot than usual.) It will be matured in around one-third new oak. The opulence and richness is immediately apparent on the nose with hints of black olive infusing the black fruit. The palate is medium-bodied with slightly grainy tannin, quite dense black fruit with a spicy attack towards the saline finish. It feels a little abrasive at the moment but the rough edges should be rounded by the time. Drink 2018 - 2035.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Bright, juicy and engaging, with a racy damson plum and red currant core striped with singed cedar and vanilla and backed by a good twinge of iron. This is brisk and pleasantly taut. Textbook Pauillac. Tasted non-blind.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Very minerally, silky and refined with a full body, firm tannins and currants, stones and citrus. Racy and fine. This has a little more merlot in the blend but is mostly cabernet sauvignon as always. One of the best Armailhacs in a long time.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.