Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Croix Cardinale Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Straight to the point: I much preferred Dominique and Florence Decoster's Château Croix Cardinale 2014 to their Fleur Cardinale 2014. This year it is a blend of 75% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon with malolactic in new French oak barrels and subsequently aged on the lees with no stirring. It is crisp and fresh on the nose with lively black and blueberry fruit. The 100% new oak here feels nicely integrated even if I feel that it would have benefitted from less. The palate is medium-bodied with gently gripping tannin, good depth and acidity with a structured, quite dense finish. There is good breeding behind this Saint Emilion. Tasted twice with consistent notes. Drink 2018 - 2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
A broad-shouldered red with dark fruit, cedar and tobacco. Full and round. Excellent structure and texture.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.