Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Couhins Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
An estate that has seen smart investment and finessing over the past few years, running several research projects with the ISVV faculty of oenology. Plush damson on the nose, straight away feel the tannins here are silky and refined. Lovely lift on the finish, the acidity is perfectly judged, truly an elegant wine.
The Château Couhins 2014 has a slightly smudged blackberry and dark plum-scented bouquet with touches of black olive developing with time. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannin, well-judged acidity, not a complex Pessac-Léognan but mindfully offering finesse on the finish without compromising on fruit concentration. Fine.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.