Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Couhins Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
From a zippy blend of 85% Sauvignon Blanc and 15% Sauvignon Gris. Expect technical, precision winemaking from this property, which in 2014 included skin maceration to naturally lower the acidity. Consultant here is Valérie Lavigne, who works alongside Denis Dubourdieu at the ISVV and is a specialist in white wines - so great care is taken to work on the aromatics of the grapes, from a cold soak at 5°C to ensure aromas are extracted without bitterness, and restrained use of 20% new oak, that is used alongside 60% stainless steel and 20% large wooden vats - all to avoid damaging the citrus, cut grass and stone fruit aromas of the Sauvignon. Certainly there is great potential on display here with fresh acidity but clean fruit definition and an attractive mid-palate weight. As with the reds, great potential at this property.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.