Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Cos Labory Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Cos Labory 2014 has a fruit-driven rich bouquet with plenty of blackberry and raspberry jam, a touch of violet emerging with time in the glass. This is far less austere and more pleasurable than practically all recent releases from this growth. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, graphite-tinged black fruit and an elegant finish that is very promising for the future. Has this Saint Estèphe finally made a great wine worthy of its status? Quite possibly. Drink 2018 - 2032.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Lovely summer black fruits on the nose and a smooth-textured palate with good acidity and tannins to back it up. Always a good St-Estèphe.
Refined and delicious already with an attractive dark berry and currant character. Medium to full body, firm tannins.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.