Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Clauzet Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Clauzet 2014 has a perfumed and generous bouquet with lively blackberry and blueberry fruit that reveals real precocity. The palate is medium-bodied with soft and supple tannin, quite approachable, with nicely integrated oak and a grainy finish that needs to muster a little more precision by the time of bottling. If so, this would be a fine little Saint Estèphe, a viable and daresay, more affordable alternative to the big names. Drink 2018 - 2030.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Ripe cassis fruit - meaty yet some elegance. Quite forward.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.