Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Citran Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Citran 2014 has a fresh nose: blackberry and melted tar, hints of tobacco surfacing with time, almost Pauillac in style. The palate offers good weight in the mouth with grippy black fruit infused with pencil lead. There is a slightly foursquare nature to this Citran, but there is impressive length here and I fancy that it will be another fine Haut-Médoc to seek out when release. Hopefully this will represent great value. Drink 2018 - 2030.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Quite dense blackcurrant fruit that flows onto the palate to meet firm tannins. Good straightforward Médoc.
A red with excellent length and richness. Full body, juicy fruit and a balanced finish. Best in a long time.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.