Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Chasse-Spleen Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Chasse-Spleen 2014 has a splendid nose in the making: lively and vivacious black fruit mixed with graphite and sous-bois, all well defined. The palate is ripe and delineation on the entry with its white pepper dashed black fruit, though I would like to see a little more nuance and precision develop on the finish by the time of bottling. This is a fine Chasse-Spleen in the making. Drink 2018 - 2035.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
A gentle, elegant style, with black cherry and Campari notes that flesh out slowly in the glass, picking up hints of bittersweet cocoa and loam through the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Well-expressed cassis nose. The fragrance carries onto the palate to a firm yet elegant finish. As usual a classy Moulis.
I like the texture and savory character to this wine with silky tannins and juicy fruit. There are currants and chocolate flavors too.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.