Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Charmail Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Charmail 2014 is a blend of 38% Merlot, 35% Cabernet Sauvignon and 16% Cabernet Franc with 11% Petit Verdot cropped at 40 hectoliters per hectare from vines located across the road from Sociando-Mallet. It is matured in 25% new oak barrels. This has plenty of strapping black fruit on the nose that is clean and pure. The palate is smooth and rounded, supple in the mouth with good acidity on the refined, generous finish. This is one of the best Haut-Médoc wines that I tasted and it should represent great bang for bucks.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.