Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Carbonnieux Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2014 has a pretty nose in the making: precise apple blossom and blackcurrant leaf aromas that gently waft from the glass. The palate is crisp on the entry, the acidity not as shrill as some of its peers, thus rendering it a more "languid" Pessac-Léognan. There is already a very elegant, gravelly finish that lingers in the mouth-a very promising Carbonnieux Blanc that may merit a higher score after bottling. Drink 2018 - 2032.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
An herb-driven style, with thyme, chive and white asparagus notes racing along, flecked with lime zest through the finish. A tasty wine in the making.-
J.M. - Wine Spectator
They always major on precision aromatics at this château, can really feel those knife-edge freshly sliced citrus flavours, touches of lime blossom, clean and fresh. A touch lean in the mid palate again, seems a characteristic of the vintage, 12.8%abv, 75% Sauvignon Blanc, 25% Semillon, ph3.25. Quite an early harvest, even the Semillon was brought in by September 19, and just 20% new oak.
Lots of sliced apple and pear character with a full body, fresh fruits and a tangy finish. Shows such balance and beauty already.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.