Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Capbern Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Pure and direct, with a textbook beam of cassis and bitter cherry notes, laced with lilac and iron hints. The racy, unencumbered finish lets the mineral edge shine. Lots of improvement here recently. This may be the best value play in the vintage.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Really fine florality, fragrance, length and grip from 78% Cabernet Sauvignon - more airy than earthy and beautifully expressive.
The Château Capbern 2014 (note the new un-appended name that will be introduced with the 2013 vintage) is a blend of 78% Cabernet Sauvignon, 19% Merlot and 3% Petit Verdot. There is appreciable volume on the nose, quite floral with incense developing with time. The palate is smooth and velvety on the entry with sweet tannin. There is a dash of white pepper towards the second half of this well-structured, quite sophisticated Saint Estèphe that sports a long, peppery, slightly earthy, masculine finish. Give this four or five years in bottle to allow those tannins to soften.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.