Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Cantenac Brown Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Cantenac Brown 2014 is a blend of 65% Cabernet Sauvignon and 35% Merlot. It has a feisty nose compared to its mild-mannered Margaux neighbors: perfumed dark cherries dallying with incense and iris. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, moderate depth of fruit, a little grippy with some lovely tarry notes developing towards the finish that has more substance than intimated by the aromatics. It needs to flesh out during élevage, but presuming it does, this could be a spicy Margaux that will give 15 to 20 years of pleasure. Drink 2018 - 2035.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Very refined, featuring alluring currant and blackberry fruit that glides along the supple structure, with iron and light espresso hints filling in on the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Good Merlot-Cabernet nose whereas the palate is more elegant than usual with nice supple length and even some charm. Will open early but also keep.
A silky red with fine tannins and a beautiful core of ripe fruit. Medium to full body, fine tannins. Polished already.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.