Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Cantemerle Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Cantemerle 2014 has a bright and slightly glossy bouquet with blackcherries and boysenberry fruit, hints of tobacco and gravel coming through with aeration. The palate is medium-bodied with quite "fat" tannin that lend this Cantemerle weight in the mouth, although I would have liked more precision and terroir-expression to surface on the finish. This is a "stocky" Cantemerle at the moment that just needs more sophistication. Drink 2018 - 2028.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Rock-solid, with a lovely loamy edge to the steeped currant and blackberry fruit. Hints of warm paving stone and smoldering tobacco emerge on the finish, and should develop with time. A textbook Médoc Cabernet.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Lovely floral red and black fruits of fine clarity and depth. This château has really now come into its own and 2014 suits it perfectly; a lovely wine.
This is a knockout. Excellent concentration of fruit and firm tannins. Very, very long. Fruity and intense. Same quality or better than 2010. Impressive.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.