Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Canon La Gaffeliere Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Canon-la-Gaffelière 2014 is a blend of 55% Merlot, 37% Cabernet Franc and 8% Cabernet Sauvignon picked between 25 September to 9 October. Stephan von Neipperg told me that this is the first vintage that the estate is certified organic. Matured in 70% new oak barrels, it has a really quite sensual bouquet with lascivious red cherries and strawberry fruit lavished in new oak that is completely in sync. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, crisp acidity, harmonious as usual. It is not the most sophisticated Canon-la-Gaffelière that you will ever taste, but there is engaging freshness and impressive length here. I suspect it will settle amongst the upper band of my score once in bottle. Very fine. Drink 2018 - 2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
A strong ganache element flows along with the dark currant and blackberry flavors. A charcoal edge underscores the finish, imparting drive and definition. This will be a winner when it stretches out.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
55% Merlot, 37% Cabernet Franc, 8% Cabernet Sauvignon. Organically certified. Zesty, dark fruit nose. Good vineyard expression. Fresh and vibrant on the palate. Tiny, textured tannins.
A beautiful and succulent red with blueberry, violets and berries. Full body, long and intense. Extremely integrated. Made from organic grapes. 55% merlot, 36% cabernet franc and 8% cabernet sauvignon.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.