Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Caillou 375ml Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Caillou 2014 is 100% Sémillon and contains 120 grams per liter residual sugar. It has a slightly conservative nose: nothing faulty here but just lacking the breeding of a classed growth. The palate is better with good tension and energy, a little pinched perhaps with a very linear, citrus fresh, almond and pineapple-driven finish. If the aromatics improve by the time of bottling it will deserve a higher score, but I will remain conservative in judgment for now. Drink 2017 - 2030
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Orchard fruit, honey and mango. Lovely 100% Semillon wine of impeccable balance (only 120 g/l RS). One of the best young Caillou's in memory.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.