Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Brown Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Brown 2014 is bestowed with red rather than black fruit on the nose with violet and iodine scents rendering this quite Margaux-like in style. The palate is medium-bodied with soft ripe tannin, good acidity, plush in the mouth with quite a soft, lightly spiced finish that has just the right amount of dryness to beg another sip. Good effort. This should drink well for at least a decade. Drink 2018 - 2032.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Very racy, with delicious raspberry coulis and red licorice notes that are already stretched out. The finish picks up spice, bramble and sweet toast details.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
One of the warmer terroirs in the appellation, getting closer to the city, favours the red wines produced here over the whites. As owner Jean-Christophe Mau has now sold Château Preuillac up in the Médoc, all of his attention is focused on this lovely often great value property. This is contemporary in style, high powered extraction, just about managed to keep those tannins astringent rather than bitter, but it is walking the line. Good Pessac typicity in terms of balance of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes, with a touch of Petit Verdot that gives, when combined with the oak ageing, high octane cassis and liquorice. Good freshness on finish, polished.
A solid red with dark berry, chocolate and spice character. Full body, chewy finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.