Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Bellevue Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Bellevue 2014 has a much simpler bouquet compared to the Angelus and does not possess the same ripeness or precision. The palate is medium-bodied with crisp tannin, a pleasant seam of creamy oak, although I would have preferred more weight to come through on the finish. This will be an early-drinking Bellevue compared to recent vintages. Drink 2018 - 2030
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
The plum and blackberry fruit is pushed by a lively bramble note, while anise and singed apple wood accents check in on the finish. Shows lots of energy on the back end. Solid.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Red and dark fruit aromatics. Lively and fresh on the palate. Clean, juicy and honed, the limestone terroir apparent. Tannins firm but refined. Well-handled extraction.
This is really excellent this year. There's a wonderful purity and length to the wine. Full body, super fine tannins and a very long finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.