Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Bellefont-Belcier Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Bellefont-Belcier 2014, a blend of 72% Merlot, 17% Cabernet Franc and 11% Cabernet Sauvignon, was cropped at just 20 hectoliter per hectare. Matured in 80% new oak, it has a really quite glorious bouquet, modern in style but with oodles of panache, beautifully defined with creme de cassis, kirsch and blueberry jam. The palate is well balanced with fine, sappy black fruit, saline towards the finish that exerts a firm grip. This is an impressive Saint Emilion built for ageing. Drink 2020 - 2040.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Sweet, red and dark fruit. Tight and structured but a touch dry on the finish. Just a hint of over-extraction.
A soft and silky wine with plum and berry character. Solid and pretty as always.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.