Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Belle Vue Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
This has a full feel, with loam and charcoal notes underneath the layers of blackberry and black cherry fruit. Features a smoky essence through the finish, revealing a pleasant tug of earth.
JM - Wine Spectator
The Château Belle-Vue 2014 is a blend of 47% Cabernet Sauvignon, 31% Merlot and 22% Petit Verdot cropped at 53 hectoliter per hectare and raised in 25% new wood. The nose is a little austere at first but it begins to open up with style. The palate is medium-bodied with ripe blackberry and undergrowth notes, fine tannin with a light white-pepper tone on the finish. This is a fine Haut-Médoc to drink over the next decade.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.