Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Beaumont Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
A solid wine with tar, dark chocolate and berry character. Full and chewy. Impressive.
The Château Beaumont 2014 has a slightly pinched nose at first, but there are appreciable dense blackberry and raspberry aromas interwoven with cedary new oak that surface with aeration. The palate is medium-bodied with good weight in the mouth. It is not a complex Haut-Médoc but it dishes out freshness and crisp acidity, flavoursome and savory black fruit fanning out nicely on the finish. "Good Claret" - as they say.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.