Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Barde-Haut Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Barde-Haut 2014 is a blend of 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc picked between 28 September until 7 October. Matured in 80% new oak, the nose is not a million miles away from the Cathiard family's Poesia: quite upfront in style with cassis, black cherries with just a slight tang of seaweed. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannins and fine tension. There is good backbone here and a lovely spicy finish that lingers nicely in the mouth. The best wine from Patrice and Hélène Garçin-Léveque this year? Most probably. Drink 2019 - 2035.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Features a slightly extracted feel, with a plum skin note running along the edges of the licorice, steeped cherry and raspberry core. The fruit pushes through in the end, with extra spice and a ganache hint filling in on the finish. Shows solid grip for the vintage.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Ripe, jammy, dark fruit notes. Generous fruit on the palate. Tannins fresh and grainy. Firm, persistent finish.
This is very dense and intense with lots of extracted fruit that gives a licorice and mineral character. Looking forward to seeing how it evolves in barrel.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.