Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Carmes de Rieussec Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Plump and open, with hazelnut and crème brûlée flavors, framed with pleasant pineapple and peach chutney notes. Tasted non-blind.
J.M - Wine Spectator
This is really excellent for the second wine of Rieussec. Spices, dried pineapple and dried mushrooms. Full, sweet and intense. Excellent.
The Carmes de Rieussec 2014 is a blend of 92% Semillon and 4% each of Muscadelle and Sauvignon Blanc. It has a very pure and honeyed bouquet that demonstrates superb intensity. The palate is unctuous on the entry with a touch of ginger, plenty of botrytised fruit but just missing the persistence on the finish that cuts away a little swiftly, just as the wine is getting into its stride. Still, this should be a capable deuxième vin.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.