Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 3-4 working days
- Sydney 4-5 working days
- Brisbane 4-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2013 Chateau Coutet Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2013 Coutet has one of the most complex aromatics you will find this year - a smorgasbord of citrus fruit, lime zest, orange blossom and white peach that is beautifully interwoven with compelling mineralite. The palate is extremely well-balanced, very intense and linear right from the start, with wonderful tension toward the finish that exhibits just a hint of spice. In other words, this is everything you expect from a great Coutet.
Neal Martin - Wine Advocate #212 (Apr 2014)
Powerful, with intense apricot, tangerine and pineapple notes forming the core, all wrapped with toasted almond, shortbread and sweetened butter notes. Has loads in reserve, with serious cut still to fully show itself.
James Molesworth - Wine Spectator
Wow. This is superb with great botrytis character from white pepper to dried mushrooms. Dried fruits such as apple and lemons. Full body, very sweet yet tight and racy. Needs three or four years to open.
James Suckling - www.jamessuckling.com (Feb 2016)
Please note the conditions of this offer are as follows:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued -payment will be due on receipt of this invoice
4. The wines are due to arrive in late 2016
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine
6. Errors and omissions excepted
7. Delivery charges apply to any order under $200 in value- these can be found on the Australian Freight page.