Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2012 Bauchet Memoire Vintage Brut Premier Cru Champagne Pre-arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Cellar Drink Now - 5 years (2019-2024)
- ABV 12.5%
- Closure: Cork
Aged in Bauchet’s cellars for a minimum of 5 years before disgorgement, this Champagne is blended from 75% Chardonnay and 25% Pinot Noir sourced from Premier Cru vineyards.
A fine, plentiful mousse shows ample volume over a pale straw, golden edged base that’s finely threaded by a persistent bead. Rich and expressive the nose offers up classic aromatics of baked bread, cashew and yeast lees with faint toast and honeyed almond notes also present. Rich and voluminous yet possessing a mouth watering freshness, the palate is filled with yeast lees, roasted almonds, baked bread, honeyed citrus and creamy cashew characters. Fullish with an oily like textural feel finishing dry with crisp acidity and a long aftertaste.
Drink over the next 4-5 years.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.