Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2011 Fratelli Saraceni Libero IGT Super Tuscan – Pre Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Cellar 1 - 2 years (2017-2018)
- ABV 13.5%
- Closure: Diam Cork
Produced from Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Deep dark red black tinged colour with a dark red hue. Aromas of ripe dark cherries intermixed with scorched earth are followed by some dried cherries, cedar and spice. Medium bodied the palate has a mixture of ripe dark cherries and dried cherry flavours to the fore followed by spicy cedar, subtle earth and dried herbs. Fine grained tannins. Aftertaste of ripe dark cherries, dried cherries and spicy cedar.
Drink over the next 1-2 years.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive late November 2016.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined on the Freight Rates page.