2009 Henschke Keyneton Euphonium Dry Red

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-3 working days
  • Sydney 2-3 working days
  • Brisbane 3-5 working days
  • Adelaide 3-5 working days
  • Perth 5-10+ working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2009 Henschke Keyneton Euphonium Dry Red

Barossa Valley, South Australia, AUSTRALIA
$39.99 Bottle
  • Cellar 5 - 6 years (2017-2018)
  • ABV 14.5%
  • Closure: Screw Cap

A blend of 63% Shiraz, 23% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Merlot and 7% Cabernet Franc that was matured in a combination of 15% new and 85% seasoned French & American hogsheads.
Opaque black dark crimson red colour with deep purple crimson red hue. The nose displays scents of blackberry and blackcurrant followed by some spicy cedar and a touch of liquorice. Full bodied the palate possesses plenty of Barossa richness but at the same time is relatively elegantly constructed. Filled with velvety textured fruit, ripe blackberry, blackcurrant and dark chocolate flavours are followed by some liquorice and spicy vanillin earth like characters. Velvet smooth tannins with long aftertaste of blackcurrant, blackberry, dark chocolate and spicy cedar.
Cellar 5-6 years (2017-2018).
Alc 14.5%