2007 Lawson's Dry Hills Sauvignon Blanc

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-2 working days
  • Sydney 1-2 working days
  • Brisbane 3-4 working days
  • Adelaide 4-5 working days
  • Perth 5-10 working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2007 Lawson's Dry Hills Sauvignon Blanc

Marlborough, NEW ZEALAND
$16.99 Bottle
  • Cellar 1 - 2 years (2009-2010)
  • ABV 13%
  • Closure: Screw Cap

The 2007 Lawson’s Sauvignon Blanc is grown on six different sites in Marlborough’s Wairau, Waihopai and Omara Valleys. 93.5% of the wine was fermented in stainless steel using a selection of aromatic yeasts. The remaining 6.5% was barrel fermented in older French oak barriques. The final blend results in a full bodied, complex wine.

A most impressive Sauvignon Blanc.

Bright straw colour with pale straw hue. Top note of ripe gooseberry followed by a hint of kiwi fruit, passionfruit and tropical fruit. The palate is lively with fresh acid, citrus backbone. Flavours of citrus and gooseberry. Perfect balance and crisp aftertaste.
Cellar 1-2 years (2009-2010)
Alc/Vol: 13%