2006 O'Leary Walker  Shiraz

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-2 working days
  • Sydney 1-2 working days
  • Brisbane 3-4 working days
  • Adelaide 4-5 working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2006 O'Leary Walker Shiraz

South Australia, AUSTRALIA
$17.99 Bottle
  • Cellar 5 - 8 years (2013-2016)
  • ABV 14.5%
  • Closure: Screw Cap

David O'Leary & Nick Walker spent twenty years working for large Australian wine producers. During that period they collectively amassed three hundred gold medals, sixty trophies (including a Jimmy Watson) and an International Red winemaker of the year award. In 2001, the pair decided to combine their talents and O’Leary Walker Wines was born.

The 2006 Shiraz consists of 60% Clare fruit, specially selected for its power and fragrance, whilst the remaining 40% McLaren Vale component adds body weight and mouthfeel. Opaque black crimson colour with black crimson purple hue. Lifted nose of vanilla, violet, plum and confectionary showing strong varietal character. Youthful palate, with flavours of violet infusions, blackberry and plum, showing good length and depth. Fine grained dryish tannins. A well structured Red that needs time to evolve.
Cellar 5-8 years (2013-2016)
Alc/Vol: 14.5%