2005 Peter Douglas Hand Picked Signature Series Cabernet Sauvignon

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical December delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-4 working days
  • Sydney 3-7 working days
  • Brisbane 3-7 working days
  • Adelaide 2-5 working days
  • Perth 7-14 working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2005 Peter Douglas Hand Picked Signature Series Cabernet Sauvignon

Coonawarra, South Australia, AUSTRALIA
$42.99 Bottle
Minimum 12 bottles
  • Cellar 1 - 2 years (2009-2010)
  • ABV 13.8%
  • Closure: Cork

This wine has been matured in French oak for 24 months, 35% was first use and the remaining 65% was old.
Very deep black brick red colour with brick red hue. Top note of cedar, followed by cigar box and blackcurrant. Spicy smoky oak overlay. The palate shows classic Cabernet characteristics, with flavours of cedar, cigar box, blackcurrant and cassis supported by fine grained tannins. The wine is at its peak.
Cellar 1-2 years (2009-2010)
Alc/Vol: 13.8%